Last updated: March 8, 2023
Read time: 1 Minute
Burp Suite Enterprise Edition allows you to scan your sites for vulnerabilities. You can create one-off scans or schedule recurring scans.
Before you can create any scans, you need to create a site.
Your scanning machines must be able to access the sites you want to scan. For information on allowing access, see Configuring your environment network and firewall settings.
Create a new scan
To create a new scan:
- From the top menu, select Scans > Scan an existing site.
- From the Select a site drop-down menu, select the site that you want to scan.
- Choose when you want the scan to start. By default, scans start immediately.
- Choose how often the scan should repeat. By default, scans repeat weekly.
- When you're happy with your scan settings, click Save.
- Refresh the page to see your new scan in the list.
Notice that the status is
Scheduled, depending on whether you chose to start the scan immediately or not.
Managing scheduled scans - explains how to set up regularly-scheduled scans.
Was this article helpful?
An error occurred, please try again.