Performing bulk actions in the site tree
Last updated: May 17, 2022
Read time: 1 Minute
Instead of performing actions on sites and folders individually, you can perform several common actions on multiple items at the same time. If you select one or more sites and folders using the checkboxes to the left of the site tree, the bulk actions menu appears. From here you can:
- Launch a quick scan of the selected sites. This uses the site's default scan configuration, or Burp Scanner's default configuration if none is defined.
- Move the selected sites to a different folder.
- Delete the selected sites.
Logically, as with individual actions, the bulk actions you can perform depend on your permissions:
- If you do not have permission to perform an action on any of the selected items, this action will be grayed out in the bulk actions menu.
- If you have permission to perform an action on some of the selected items, but not all of them, you can still choose the action from the bulk actions menu. However, in the subsequent dialog, items that you do not have permission to edit will be indicated by a padlock icon. These items will be skipped.
When selecting an entire folder, this selects all sites and subdirectories of the folder as well. Please be aware that some folders may contain additional sites that are not visible to you due to site restrictions, which may prevent you from performing the chosen action on the folder level. In this case, you need to select each of the visible sites instead.