Configuring database backups
Last updated: January 29, 2024
Read time: 1 Minute
If you use the bundled H2 database, you can control your database backup settings from within Burp Suite Enterprise Edition as follows:
- Log in to Burp Suite Enterprise Edition.
- From the settings menu , select Database backup.
- To change the location for your saved backup files, edit the Location of backups field.
- To change the number of backup files to retain, edit the Number of backups to store field.
- If necessary, set how often you want the backups to repeat.
- To backup your database manually, click Backup now.
If you use an external database, your database administrator manages your backup settings outside of Burp Suite Enterprise Edition.
Was this article helpful?
An error occurred, please try again.