Raising GitLab issues from within Burp Suite Enterprise Edition
Last updated: May 17, 2022
Read time: 1 Minute
- From within Burp Suite Enterprise Edition, select an issue that you want to raise a GitLab issue for.
- In the upper-right corner of the page, click the Raise GitLab issue button.
If you have also integrated Burp Suite Enterprise Edition with other issue-tracking platforms, you may need to select this from the Raise ticket drop down.
- You can create a new GitLab issue, or link to an existing GitLab issue:
- To create a new issue, select your project and issue type from the drop down menu, then click Create.
- To link to an existing GitLab issue, select Link to existing issue, choose the relevant project, and enter the relevant GitLab issue number. Then click Link.