Working with sites
Last updated: September 14, 2023
Read time: 1 Minute
All scans in Burp Suite Enterprise Edition need a target site. Burp Suite Enterprise Edition enables you to specify a wide range of information around how each of your sites should be scanned, including:
- Which of the site's URLs should be scanned and which (if any) should be excluded from scans.
- The configuration that scans of the site should use.
- What login mechanisms Burp Scanner should use to access your site.
- Whether Burp Suite Enterprise Edition should send any automated notifications when scanning the site.
This section explains how to add and edit site details, and how to arrange your sites within Burp Suite Enterprise Edition's site tree.
Sites section contents
- Adding new sites.
- Performing a pre-scan check.
- Importing sites in bulk.
- Editing existing sites.
- Configuring site settings.
- Setting the site scope.
- Configuring authentication.
- Defining scan configuration for a site.
- Defining scan configuration for a folder.
- Using preset scan modes.
- Adding headers and cookies.
- Setting up scan notifications.
- Managing the site tree.
Was this article helpful?
An error occurred, please try again.