Using preset scan modes
Last updated: March 8, 2023
Read time: 1 Minute
Preset scan modes are predefined collections of scan settings. They offer a quick way to adjust how the scan balances speed and coverage.
To select a preset scan mode:
- From the top menu, select Sites.
- Select the site from the list.
- Select the Details tab and click Edit.
- From the Scan settings panel, click the Scan configuration tab.
- Make sure that Use a preset scan mode is selected.
- Click one of the available options.
We recommend keeping a consistent scan configuration for each site you add. Changing the scan configuration can affect vulnerability trends over time and cause Burp Suite Enterprise Edition to give inaccurate time estimates while scanning.
If you want to scan a site you have already added with a new configuration, we recommend adding the site again with the new configuration selected.
Was this article helpful?
An error occurred, please try again.