PortSwigger is on a mission to enable the world to secure the web - and helping companies like Google, Amazon, NASA, and Salesforce to secure their web estates.
With a massive base of over 50,000 paying customers in over 13,000 organizations across the globe, we're assembling a team of Enterprise Advocates to accelerate the growth of our business.
PortSwigger Enterprise Advocates build and implement sales strategies to drive the adoption of PortSwigger products by our enterprise customer base.
We're looking for an enterprise software sales lead to guide a team responsible for generating new business, ensuring we deepen our relationships with PortSwigger's existing enterprise customer base and derive more value from our massive volume of trial users.
You're strategic enough to build a team and tactical enough to execute on a day-to-day basis. This means you have ...
- The ability to develop and drive enterprise sales processes that bring together our existing customer base, our trial-led sales model and a large-deal selling motion where each is applicable.
- The communication skills to identify our target customers' pains and priorities and to present how PortSwigger can help them achieve their goals.
- The experience to attract, lead and coach a team of sales development or account executives.
- The natural inclination to roll up your sleeves and work collaboratively to achieve great outcomes.
You have a toolbox full of tried and tested techniques that you're able to call on to ensure sales outcomes. This is because:
- You've worked in the technology sector, with experience in B2B sales environment. We're very open to people with non-traditional sales experience, but you will have strong exposure to IT buyers, enterprise buying processes, and sales processes.
- You are process-oriented and prefer to use data rather than guesswork to achieve great results.
- You're ambitious and driven. You set exceptionally high standards in everything that you do. You set demanding goals and are always looking beyond them to learn and excel.
- You take pride in having a unique and organic approach to building connections and long-lasting relationships. Your high EQ sees you collaborating and navigating situations with our clients and other team members with cool and ease.
- Then, the no-brainers; you have unparalleled written and verbal communication skills, a natural self-starter who can multitask, prioritize and stick to deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Develop and implement sales plans and processes to deepen relationships with our customers and trial users.
- Use data and reporting to focus our "sales" efforts on the right prospects/customers, with the right offer at the right time.
- Ensure our trial users and interested customers see the value in our products, by understanding their needs and use cases and helping them to see relevant functionality in our products/services. (Notably Burp Suite Enterprise Edition, Web Security Academy, Burp Suite Professional.)
- Think strategically and effectively to organize the resources that meet the needs of our customers. Apply your understanding of the B2B/enterprise buying/selling processes to develop sales cadences that align with PortSwigger's product-led (free trial / freemium) go-to-market model.
- Initiate new relationships with key contacts at existing customers and deepen our relationships with strategic accounts.
- Help refine our existing commercial processes and define new "force multipliers" that enable us to achieve better outcomes with more customers.
Be well rewarded
We firmly believe in paying people what they're worth to us, not just what we can get away with or what they could earn elsewhere. We pay excellent salaries above the normal market level, and this is always determined based on your individual skills and contribution.
In addition to a generous base salary, we offer share options and a comprehensive benefits package.
Why join PortSwigger Web Security?
- We like to have fun (why else would we make a product called Burp?).
- We are professional without being corporate.
- We encourage a positive work-life balance. We work hard but keep to a normal working day. We don't do stress.
- We offer a healthy, high-tech working environment. All our people work on the latest Macs, with dual monitors, sitting-standing desks, and (if they are so inclined) walking treadmills.
- We are a close-knit team. We have regular team lunches, evening social events, and amazing parties twice a year.
Role details: Enterprise Advocate
|Role type||Permanent position.|
Knutsford, Cheshire, United Kingdom.
We are minutes from the M6, and easily commutable from Manchester, Stockport, Wilmslow, Warrington, Chester, Crewe, Macclesfield, and Northwich.
Note: We are VERY open to speaking with candidates in other parts of the UK and even overseas that have solid experience working in product-led growth environments so please don't hesitate, even if you're not located in close proximity to us.
|Salary||No fixed range, we pay excellent salaries above the normal market level, and this is always determined based on your individual skills and contribution.|
8% employer pension contribution.
Life assurance: 4x salary.
Income protection: full pay for first 6 months of incapacity followed by 75% of salary plus pension contribution.
Private medical insurance (Bupa).
|Holidays||25 days plus public holidays.|
|Working hours||Core hours are 9am to 5pm, with flexibility to start any time between 8am and 9.30am.|
To apply, or ask any questions, please email email@example.com.