Viewing scan and live task results
Last updated: January 29, 2024
Read time: 2 Minutes
To view the results of a scan or live task:
- Go to the Dashboard tab.
- Select the relevant entry from the list of tasks.
From here, you can view all kinds of information about the task and its results. Note that the available information depends on the type of task and its current status.
- Summary - Provides an overview of key information about the task's configuration and progress. For more information, see Summary.
- Issues - Provides details of all security vulnerabilities that the task has found. Note that this tab is only displayed for tasks that include an audit phase. For more information, see Issues.
- Audit items - Provides details of the individual HTTP requests that the task identified as audit items. Note that this tab is only displayed for tasks that include an audit phase. For information, see Audit items.
- Event log - Provides a log of key events that occur while the task is running, which may help with debugging. For more information, see Event log.
- Logger - Provides a list of all HTTP traffic generated by the task. For more information, see Task logger.
- Audit log - Provides details of issue-related events that occur during the audit phase of the task, such as finding a new issue or new evidence for an existing issue. Note that this tab is only displayed for tasks that include an audit phase. For more information, see Audit log.
- Live crawl view - Provides a rendered view of the page that Burp Scanner is currently crawling. Note that this tab is only displayed for scans that include an automated crawl phase. For more information, see Live crawl view.
Was this article helpful?
An error occurred, please try again.