Last updated: March 24, 2023
Read time: 1 Minute
In the Target > Issue definitions tab, you can see a list of all the issues that Burp Scanner can detect. To see more information about an issue, select it from the list:
- Description - A detailed description of the issue.
- Remediation - Steps you can take to mitigate the issue.
- References - Links to relevant PortSwigger documentation and research.
- Vulnerability classifications - External links to relevant resources.
- Typical severity - High, Medium, Low, or Information.
- Type index - An identifier for the issue, in hexadecimal format.
To sort the list of issues, click the column headers.
To view the issues in your browser, click the Open in browser button in the top-right of the window.
Was this article helpful?
An error occurred, please try again.