Typical uses for Burp Intruder
Last updated: June 1, 2023
Read time: 1 Minute
Burp Intruder is a flexible tool that can help automate all kinds of tasks when testing web applications. The most common use cases for Intruder fall into the following categories:
- Enumerating identifiers - Extract valid identifiers, such as usernames or passwords.
- Harvesting useful data - Extract interesting information about identifiers.
- Fuzzing for vulnerabilities - Identify input-based vulnerabilities.
- Enumerating subdomains - Discover additional attack surface.
- Brute-forcing logins - Guess username and password combinations.
Was this article helpful?
An error occurred, please try again.