Last updated: September 14, 2023
Read time: 1 Minute
Burp extensions enable you to customize how Burp Suite behaves. You can use Burp extensions created by the community, or you can write your own.
You can use Burp extensions to change Burp Suite's behavior in many ways, including:
- Modifying HTTP requests and responses.
- Sending additional HTTP requests.
- Customizing Burp Suite's interface with new features or tabs.
- Adding extra checks to Burp Scanner.
- Accessing information from Burp Suite.
You can download Burp extensions from the BApp Store.
Extensions are written and maintained by third-party users of Burp. We review community-created extensions for security and quality before we make them available from the BApp Store. However, PortSwigger Web Security makes no warranty about their quality or usefulness for any particular purpose.
Was this article helpful?
An error occurred, please try again.