Last updated: November 25, 2022
Read time: 1 Minute
The task scheduler enables you to pause and resume the execution of automated tasks at specified times.
To schedule tasks:
- Select Settings > Project > Tasks to open the Tasks settings menu.
- Click Add to open the Schedule task dialog.
- Select either Pause task execution engine or Resume task execution engine, depending on what you want the outcome of your task to be. Click Next.
- Select the time that the task should run from the Start at drop-down menu.
- Select the date that the task should run on from the On drop-down menu.
- Enter how often the task should repeat in the Repeat every field. If you leave this field blank then the task runs as a one-off.
- Click Finish to save your task.
You can also Edit or Delete existing tasks from the Task setting menu.
Was this article helpful?
An error occurred, please try again.