Configuring Chrome to work with Burp Suite - Windows
Last updated: November 25, 2022
Read time: 1 Minute
If you want to use Chrome with Burp Suite, you need to configure the proxy settings:
- Open Chrome and go to the Customize (hamburger) menu.
- Select Settings and open the System menu.
Click Open your computer's proxy settings. The Proxy Settings window enables you to set up the proxy server.
- Make sure that Automatically detect settings and Use setup script are Off.
- Set Use a proxy server to On.
Enter your Burp Proxy listener address in the Address field (by default,
Enter your Burp Proxy listener port in the Port field (by default,
- Make sure that Don't use the proxy server for local (intranet) addresses is unchecked.
Was this article helpful?
An error occurred, please try again.