Last updated: January 29, 2024
Read time: 1 Minute
When you select a scan or live task from the Dashboard, the Summary tab provides an overview of some key information about it:
- Most serious vulnerabilities found - An overview of the top vulnerabilities found by the task. These are sorted by severity, confidence, and then name. Note that this is only displayed for scans and tasks that include an audit phase.
- Items added to the site map - An overview of all new items that the task has identified during the crawl and added to the site map. Note that this is only displayed for scans and tasks that include a crawl phase but no audit phase.
- Task configuration - An overview of the configuration of the task.
- Task progress - An overview of some key metrics about the task's progress, for example, the number of requests made, the number of unique locations discovered, and the number of errors that have occurred.
- Task log - An overview of the most recent actions performed as part of the task.
Was this article helpful?
An error occurred, please try again.